Sail & Charter
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is simply sailing heaven. The islands have world famous beaches, secluded bays and bustling ports. Bequia's surrounding islands are all within easy reach; From a day sail or overnight trip to a week on a luxury yacht, we can assist in arranging any type of sailing experience. We know the detail is important, so we can arrange & tailor trips to your specific requirements. What about a lobster BBQ on your own private beach, consider it done!
We work with Sail Grenadines, a fantastic operation with a range of yachts & catamarans to choose from. We can offer a comprehensive range of services including;
- Bareboat Charters – for qualified sailors wishing to skipper their own yacht
- Assisted Sailing – for qualified sailors seeking a little assistance
- Skippered Charters – relax & let our skipper take responsibility
- Luxury Crewed Charters – your own crew, chef & captain will take care of everything. Bliss!
- Short Cruises & Tours – charter a yacht for 1-4 days, examples below;
- 2 Days 1 Night - Mustique, calling at Isle de Quatre
- 3 Days 2 Nights - Mustique & Tobago Cays
- 4 Days 3 Nights - Mustique - Tobago Cays - Mayreau - Union
- Day Trips – to Mustique, Isle de Quatre, Tobago Cays
Whilst sailing the Grenadines you may be lucky enough to see dolphins or even whales along the way. Enjoy a mouth-watering beach barbecue, paddle board across a bay, or spend time snorkelling on one of the many beautiful coral reefs. Let us know your budget, group size and the time span you would like to go sailing and we will do our best to find an option to best suit your needs.