Bequia is the perfect place to relax, unwind and do nothing. But Bequia can also meet the requirements of those who thirst for adventure. So let us find your perfect accommodation option, and then lean on us for advice & help with some fantastic day excursions. We work closely with local tour guides and operators and happily assist you in booking a tour to create those life-long memories!
Here’s just a taste of what’s on offer;
- Boat trips to the idyllic paradise of the Tobago Cays
- Speed over to the private island and celebrity hotspot of Mustique
- Have a fish BBQ on a deserted beach at the Isle de Quatre
- Burn off some calories & take in spectacular views with hikes on Bequia & St. Vincent
- Take an open-sided taxi trip around Bequia
- Perfect your swing on Canouan. Golf with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea from every hole!
- Snorkel & scuba dive on pristine reefs with hundreds of colourful fish
- Kayak between beaches & coves
- Go fishing for your dinner & cook it up on the beach!
Sail & Charter
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is simply sailing heaven. The islands have world-famous beaches, secluded bays and bustling ports. Bequia's surrounding islands are all within easy reach. From a day sailor overnight trip to a week on a luxury yacht, we can assist in arranging any sailing experience. We know the detail is important so that we can arrange & tailor trips to your specific requirements. What about a lobster BBQ on your private beach? Consider it done!
We work with Sail Grenadines, a fantastic operation with a range of yachts & catamarans to choose from. We can offer a comprehensive range of services, including;
- Bareboat Charters – for qualified sailors wishing to skipper their yacht
- Assisted Sailing – for qualified sailors seeking a little assistance
- Skippered Charters – relax & let our skipper take responsibility
- Luxury Crewed Charters – your crew, chef & captain will handle everything. Bliss!
- Short Cruises & Tours – charter a yacht for 1-4 days, examples below;
- 2 Days 1 Night - Mustique, calling at Isle de Quatre
- 3 Days 2 Nights - Mustique & Tobago Cays
- 4 Days 3 Nights - Mustique - Tobago Cays - Mayreau - Union
- Day Trips – to Mustique, Isle de Quatre, Tobago Cays
While sailing the Grenadines, you may be lucky to see dolphins or even whales. Enjoy a mouth-watering beach barbecue, paddleboard across a bay, or snorkelling on one of the many beautiful coral reefs. Let us know your budget, group size, and the period you would like to sail, and we will do our best to find an option that best suits your needs.
Diving in Bequia
The Caribbean Sea is full and rich with marine life, with many rating the diving in Bequia amongst the best in the Caribbean. Beneath the clear, warm waters of Bequia lie pristine coral reefs, and with over 30 dive sites, it is heaven for divers & snorkelers. There are 225 varieties of fish and Hawksbill & Green Turtles, Lobsters, Eagle Rys, Moray Eels, Sea Horses & Frog Fish. All sites in Admiralty Bay & around the island are accessible by boat within minutes & offer a superb variety, including wreck, wall and drift diving. There is more than enough to suit both beginners and experts alike.
Bequia has two registered and experienced PADI dive operators on the island who offer a full range of courses for all experience levels. In addition to dive courses, they also offer scuba and snorkelling equipment for rent and welcome junior divers to join the fun. So, if you are interested in exploring the beautiful Caribbean Sea diving delights, we would happily arrange this for you.